How to clear browser cache
Most browser saves websites that we visit locally to save you time loading it when you visit site in the future. Whenever website gets updated, your browser supposed recognize it and load fresh files from the destination. However, for some reason sometimes this does not happed. Below are instruction how to manually clear your browser cache.
- Click on red circled with an error on the top-right corner of the browser and select Settings
- Once you see settings tab, click on “Show advanced settings …” link at the bottom of the page
- Under Privacy, click on button “Clear browsing data …”.
- Make sure you have selected “Cached images and files” option and click on “Clear Browsing data” button.
- Close Google Chrome and re-open it.
- Click the Hub icon .
- Click the History icon .
- Click the link labeled Clear all history.
- Make sure you have Cached data and files option checked. You can uncheck the rest of them.
- Click the Clear button. The message “All Clear!” will appear at the top when the data has been erased.
- Click on the Hub icon
- Click on History icon
- Click on Clear Recent History …
- Select Everything from the Time range to clear: dropdown
- Make sure you check Cache. You can uncheck the rest of the options.
- Click on Clear Now button.