Change HandPunch address
If you are connection to HandPunch using serial connection or you are using serial to TCP/IP converter, then you must know the address of your HandPunch. You can follow instructions below to check and/or change the address of your HandPunch.
- Press [Clear] button and then [Enter] button.
- Enter your user ID and press [Enter] button.
- Place your hand. If you are recognized, then you will see a message “ENTER PASSWORD”
- Enter  and press [Enter] button. You should see “SET LANGUAGE” on the screen
- Enter [*] for No few times until you see “SET ADDRESS” on the screen
- Enter [#] for Yes. You should see in the screen “RDR ADD IS X”, where X is current address of your HandPunch.
- Enter new number using a keypad and press [Enter] button.
- Press [Clear] button to return to the main screen and make sure the time is correct.
- Adjust settings in your Time and Attendance software so that it can connect to your HandPunch with new settings.