The Schlage HandPunch 4000 is a Biometric Time Clock designed for Time and Attendance Software. With a HandPunch, there are no cards to create or administer, and users’ credentials can’t get lost, stolen or duplicated without authorization. Since the user is identified by hand geometry costly “buddy punching” is eliminated. No fingerprints or palm prints are used, and the HandPunch even works effectively in environments where the user’s hand or the device may get dirty, dusty or damp.
- Allows easy use with Midex Time Control.
- Supports 530 – 3,498 users
- Antimicrobial coating on the platen helps inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and fungi, and remains active for the life of the device.
- Bell signal output and schedule
- Employee’s name displayed on the LCD
Click here to see all features and compare to other HandPunch models.
HandPunch Service – is a windows service application which connect to your HandPunches on schedule, download logs and saves them to MS SQL Database. This application is designed for companies who already have their existing Time and Attendance software, and looking to integrate with biometric time clocks. For more information and to download, click here.