The easiest way to delete a supervisor from HandPunch is to download the free HandPunch Admin software and do it remotely.
However, you can also delete a supervisor from HandPunch manually by following instructions below.
Delete supervisor from HandPunch manually
- Press [Clear] button and then [Enter] button
- Enter your user ID and press [Enter] button
- Place your hand. If you are recognized, then you will see a message “ENTER PASSWORD”
- Enter  and press [Enter] button. You should now see on the screen “ADD EMPLOYEE” with options “* No # Yes”.
- Press [*] button twice. You should see on the screen “REMOVE USER” with options “* No # Yes”. If you miss it, you can press [*] few times to loop through the menu until you see the “REMOVE USER” on the screen.
- Press [#] button for Yes
- Enter new user’s ID and press [Enter] button
- If you want to delete another user, go to step 5.
- If you are finished, press [Clear] button. You should see main display now.