HandPunch Service is a windows service which on schedule download user punches from the HandPunch and saves it to an SQL Database.
HandPunch Service is designed for customers who already have an existing Time and Attendance software and are looking to integrate HandPunch devices. This service will download attendance logs from the HandPunch and save it to the database. In addition, we have a built-in time synchronization and user backup.
You can setup your own Time and Attendance Software to read logs from the HandPunch Service database, or modify our database stored procedures to save attendance logs directly to your own data table.
Have a question?
HandPunch Service Features
- Support HandPunch with Network and Serial connections
- Downloads logs as often as every 5 minutes
- Add/Edit/Delete Devices
- Automatic time synchronization to correct time on HandPunch
- Automatic user backup
- Device user synchronization
- View Attendance (Punch) logs
- View Error Logs
- If you would like to suggest a feature, click here.
- We offer customization to this product. If you have any requirements that are not include in this out-of-the-box version, please contact us and speak to our specialists.