uFace800 is an innovative standalone biometric face recognition reader, fingerprint reader and proximity card reader designed for Time & Attendance applications. This multi-biometric time clocks offers unparalleled performance by using an advanced proprietary matching algorithm which is reliable, precise and has the fastest fingerprint and face matching speed.
The 4.3” TFT touchscreen can vividly display detailed information, including face or fingerprint image and verification result.
uFace800 comes standard with TCP/IP (wired and WiFi) and RS-232 communication ports. An additional USB port allows administrator to transfer data when network is unavailable.
Built-in backup battery provides up to 4 hours of continues operations without power.
- 3.4" Color TFT touchscreen with graphical interface
- Stores 1,200 - 3,000 face templates, 2,000 fingerprint templates, 10,000 cards and 100,000 transactions
- Integrated proximity card reader
- Reads faces, fingerprints and/or proximity cards and/or PINs
- Built-in bell scheduling
- Built-in RS232, Wired Ethernet, WiFi and USB ports
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network is unavailable
TimeClock service – is a windows service application which connect to your time clocks on schedule, download logs and saves them to MS SQL Database. This application is designed for companies who already have their existing Time and Attendance software, and looking to integrate with biometric time clocks. For more information and to download, click here.