Applies to: ZKSoftware, ZKTechnologies, A10, A11, A5, A8, x628, X628C, U300, U300C, U300C-ID, US10C, US10C-ID, US100, US100C, US100CR, S900, S900-ID
- Click on [Menu] button.
- If have at least one administrator, you will have to authenticate with the fingerprint or password to get into the menu.
- Use [Up]/[Down] buttons to select “User Management” and press [OK] button.
- Use [Up]/[Down] buttons to select “Delete” and press [OK] button.
- You can use [Up]/[Down] button to scroll through all your employees and find the one you want to delete, or you can simply enter their ID using a keypad. Press [OK] button when you are done.
- Press [OK] to delete each fingerprint and/or password (if you have more than one fingerprint for this employee and password). Press [OK] one more time to delete actual employee.
- When you are done deleting all employees, press [ESC] button several times until you exit to the main screen.